Monday, August 14, 2006

New Item: Handpainted Red USA Shaped Patriotic Wood Keychain



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190020453287

This keychain is in the shape of the United States and is handpainted by me. It measures approximately 3.5 inches by 2.25 inches. One side says USA and the other has a flag sticker on it. Great patriotic keychain for kids for their house key or adults for their car keys. If you want I can add the person's name to it for free. Just send me a message with name after purchase.

I offer combined shipping prices when you purchase multiple items from me on the same day. To get a combined shipping quote please ask me using the "ask seller a question" button above. Please tell me all items you will be purchasing. To receive discount, please do not pay until I have sent you a revised invoice reflecting discount.

No comments: