Thursday, August 10, 2006

New Item: Handpainted Green Train Engine Wood Keychain



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190018873820

This keychain is a wood train engine handpainted by me. It measures approximately 3.5 inches by 2.75 inches. Great keychain for those who like trains from kids for their house key to adults for their car keys. If you want I can add the person's name to it for free. Just send me a message with name after purchase.

I offer combined shipping prices when you purchase multiple items from me on the same day. To get a combined shipping quote please ask me using the "ask seller a question" button above. Please tell me all items you will be purchasing. To receive discount, please do not pay until I have sent you a revised invoice reflecting discount.

No comments: