Sunday, August 27, 2006

Auction: Green Handpainted Autumn Leaves Candle Scented

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Link to Listing

Start Price: $0.99
Normal Price: $3

This green pillar candle is scented Rainforest. It measures approximately 3 inches in height and 2.5 inches in diameter. The candle has a 5 leaves (red, orange, yellow, brown, and bronze yellow colored) that were handpainted on it by me using acrylic paints. This candle is a great centerpiece for the table duing the fall season, especially during the Thanksgiving holidays. Also, a great gift to give during the fall season.

I offer combined shipping prices when you purchase multiple items from me on the same day. To get a combined shipping quote please ask me using the "ask seller a question" button above. Please tell me all items you will be purchasing. To receive discount, please do not pay until I have sent you a revised invoice reflecting discount.

No comments: