Thursday, June 08, 2006

New Item: Patriotic Massage Glycerin Soap Bar Gift Set



This Patriotic Massage Soap Bar set includes three massage bar soaps. This glycerin soap was handcrafted by me using the melt and pour method of soapmaking. The soaps contain glycerin soap, soap coloring, and fragrance oil. The set includes one Red bar scented Strawberry, one Blue bar scented Blueberry, and one Clear bar scented Coconut. Together the bars weigh ~7.5 ounces. These soaps are great gifts for 4th of July, Memorial Day, Labor Day, and Veteran's Day. Also, goes great with bathroom or kitchen decor that is patriotic themed.

I offer combined shipping prices when you purchase multiple items from me on the same day. To get a combined shipping quote please ask me using the "ask seller a question" button above. Please tell me all items you will be purchasing. To receive discount, please do not pay until I have sent you a revised invoice reflecting discount.

No comments: