Friday, June 30, 2006

New Item: Handcrafted 5 Crayon Multi Scent Soap Gift Set



This set comes with 5 small crayon shaped soaps. Included is an Orange Crayon scented Orange, a Yellow Crayon scented Sunflower, a Green Crayon scented Watermelon, a Red Crayon scented Strawberry, and a Blue Crayon scented Blueberry. Together the soaps weigh ~2 ounces. The soap was handcrafted by me using the Melt and Pour method of soapmaking using glycerin soap, soap coloring, and soap fragrance. This soap is great for use in your own bathroom or a guest bathroom Also, a great as a gift and for use on the go. Great for use in school settings or for young kids at home.

I offer combined shipping prices when you purchase multiple items from me on the same day. To get a combined shipping quote please ask me using the "ask seller a question" button above. Please tell me all items you will be purchasing. To receive discount, please do not pay until I have sent you a revised invoice reflecting discount.

No comments: