Wednesday, June 14, 2006

New Item: Hand Painted Santa Please Stop Here Wooden Door Hanger



This wooden doorhanger was handpainted by me using acrylic paints. The doorhanger has a stop sign and says "Santa Please Stop Here." It measures approximately 9.75 inches by 3.5 inches. This is a great gift for Christmas. Also, great for using in your own house to decorate for the holidays. In my house every bedroom has a Christmas themed doorhanger during the holiday season and some stay up all year round. Also, very welcoming addition to a front door knob.

I offer combined shipping prices when you purchase multiple items from me on the same day. To get a combined shipping quote please ask me using the "ask seller a question" button above. Please tell me all items you will be purchasing. To receive discount, please do not pay until I have sent you a revised invoice reflecting discount.

No comments: