Saturday, September 10, 2011

New Item: Jolly Holiday Soap Set

Mary Poppins is one of my favorite movies of all time.  I used to watch it so much when I was a kid my mom took it away from me because it annoyed her to hear the same movie over and over.  The Jolly Holiday soap set is inspired by the part of the movie where Bert, Mary, and the kids go on a jolly holiday by jumping into the chalk drawing.

The Jolly Holiday Soap Set includes an umbrella similar in coloring to the way Mary Poppins umbrella looks during the jolly holiday part of the movie.  A little black and white penguin is included in honor of the penguins that act as waiters in the movie.  It also has a carousel horse to represent the part where they ride a carousel and end up in a real horse race.

Product: Jolly Holiday Soap Set
Weight: 1.75 ounce total
Color: White and Pink Umbrella, Black and White Penguin, Purple Carousel Horse
Scent: Rose (umbrella and carousel horse), Ocean (penguin)
Price: $2.75

Also available in my Etsy shop here.

No comments: