Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fun Glycerin Soaps for Fall

Fall is not really a season here in the desert of Southern Arizona, so having Fall themed soaps is about the only way to make it seem like there is a season between Summer and Winter.  Below are some of my favorite fall soaps that I make and sell in on my Kj's Crafts website.

Eiffel Tower Soap - Ok, so this could be used anytime of year, but I always think of it as a fall soap because the two times I have been to Paris it was in October.  Also, I always link of Paris in the fall from the line in the "I Wanna Do It All" song.

Large Leaf Soap - The large leaf soaps are a good mid-size soap making it ideal for using in the shower or for a long lasting soap for hand washing.

Large Maple Leaf Soap - This soap is also a good soap bar for fall.  I really like the Maple Sugar scent I use for them.

Football Soap - For many Fall means football.  Whether it is playing football or just watching college and/or NFL games.

Pumpkin Cartoon Mouse Soap - This is a new fall soap for this year.  I love it because I am a Disney fan and it is fun to have different designs of this for different times of year.

No comments: