Thursday, July 06, 2006

New Ornaments Added



Handpainted Wooden Reindeer Frame Ornament
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190005832040

This wooden reindeer frame ornament was handpainted by me using acrylic paints. The ornament also contains googly eyes. It is great for using as a gift tag on Christmas presents and then it can later be used as a Christmas ornament. It comes with a string to use for hanging it as an ornament or to put wrapping ribbon through when using as gift tag. The ornament itself measures approximately 5 inches by 4 inches. The frame part will hold a circular picture measuring up to 1.5 inches in diameter.



Hand Decorated Penguin Sled Ceramic Snowflake Ornament
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190005845680

This ceramic ornament was handdecorated by me. The ornament has a penguin holding a sled design on both sides. It makes a great Christmas present. It comes with the string for hanging it up.

I offer combined shipping prices when you purchase multiple items from me on the same day. To get a combined shipping quote please ask me using the "ask seller a question" button above. Please tell me all items you will be purchasing. To receive discount, please do not pay until I have sent you a revised invoice reflecting discount.

No comments: