Thursday, July 20, 2006

Blue Stegosaurus Glycerin Soap - Blueberry Scented Dino Auction Ends July 27, 2006



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190011255910

This stegosaurus soap was handcrafted by me using the melt and pour method of soapmaking. It weighs ~0.75 ounces. The soap contains glycerin soap base, soap fragrance, and soap coloring. The stegosaurus soap is colored blue and scented blueberry. These soaps are great for helping to encourage children to wash their hands regularly.

I offer combined shipping prices when you purchase multiple items from me on the same day. To get a combined shipping quote please ask me using the "ask seller a question" button above. Please tell me all items you will be purchasing. To receive discount, please do not pay until I have sent you a revised invoice reflecting discount.

No comments: