Sunday, August 07, 2011

Custom Option Back and Scent Description List

I finally have reorganized my soap inventory and am ready to begin taking custom orders again.  The custom scent and color option is back up in my Kj's Crafts store here. I have updated it to have a description of many of the scents, especially ones that are not exactly obvious by their name.

I do not mind having to answer the many questions I get about what does this fragrance smell like, but I figured there might be some people that did not go as far as sending me a question that now can enjoy no longer wondering what that scent is without having to go through the extra effort to contact me.

As always the custom options are free with the soap purchase, the listing just helps alert me that you are including a note with your choices.  You can also ask me to do a custom label or purchase you own here.

No comments: