Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Clearance Items: Wood Doorhangers

I am clearing out some of my inventory. I am sending items that I am no longer going to carry to online auction. I have decided to make my store more focused to being just soap and other scented items such as jelly potpourri and candles (handpainted and handpoured). I will also continue to carry my ornaments and other Christmas related items until the end of December. I will continue to have featured auctions of Christmas items, but not until after I finish sending my other inventory to auction. Also, all my non scented Christmas items will be sent to auction in December. All clearance items will start at $0.25.

I am going to send items to auction daily by category. Today's category is Wood Doorhangers.

Link to Store Category

Wood Doorhangers now in auction:

Handpainted All American Wooden Door Hanger
Handpainted "Party Room" Wooden Door Hanger

No comments: