Sunday, February 12, 2006

Yellow Hexagon Massage Glycerin Soap Auction Ends February 19, 2006




This glycerin soap massage bar is in the shape of a hexagon and is colored yellow. It is scented By the Sea. These are great to use as guest soaps, use in your own shower, a gift for someone special, or just display in the bathroom as decoration. The soap was handcrafted by me using the Melt and Pour method of soapmaking using glycerin soap, soap coloring, and soap fragrance.

I offer combined shipping prices when you purchase multiple items from me on the same day. To get a combined shipping quote please ask me using the "ask seller a question" button above. Please tell me all items you will be purchasing. To receive discount, please do not pay until I have sent you a revised invoice reflecting discount.

No comments: